information on how to post picture

I am sure the information is here somewhere but I am new to posting on a forum... but looking forward to being part of this group and learning.We are so proud of our new 5th wheel that I would like to post a picture like I have seen others do..how do I do that? don't laugh I am a newbe at this;)

ParkIt

When you post a response or reply to one, go to the bottom right and click "Advanced". There will be a menu at the top where you can upload pictures from your computer or the web :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Click Reply - Click Go Advanced - Scroll down Click Manage Attachments - A new window will open up Click Add Files - Click Browse and tell it where to find the file - If you would like to add more than one pic Click Add or if finished Click Upload - Wait for the upload to finish - Close that window -Your pics will now show as file names under the Manage attachements heading - Scroll down and click submit reply! Done!

There are file size restrictions so if you cannot upload the pics it is most likely too big. In that case you will have to resize your original photos and that is a little more complicated but I'll try to help you if you need it! Send me a PM if you have difficulty.

Last edited: