3200rbh

Hi, I had ordered a 2007 Sundance 32rbh on August 24th with most of your options. When the trailer arrived at the dealor thier was some major issues that I think that you should know about. When it arrive the whole carpet in the living room area was completely soaked as well as the floor in the bunk area which cause the vinyl flooring to start to peel. Also, some how the upper and lower bunk beds were also soaked. I had noticed that the seams in the back of the trailer had come undone to the point that there was about a quarter of an inch gap for about 2 feet. Also there was a crack in the fiberglass in the corner of the main slide that was poorly patched. Other things were missing trim on the bunk doors, buckled fiberglass around the bedroom slide and sagging fiber glass under the bedroom where the hitch is.

I have read about how your trailers are built and thought your construction methods were very good so I decided to buy.

I'am very disappointed with what was delivered and refused to purchase, I was so looking forward to haveing this trailer for the september 1 long weekend.

I was wondering if there is a possibility of factory rejected or write off trailers being curculated. I'am afraid that someone else may be stuck with this trailer and that it would not be in your best interest to allow this to happen.

If you would like I can try to be some info and maybe have this trailer returned to the factory where it can be looked at to resolve any production issues. Note it was so wet the the presswood cabinet will swell and peel in the future.

I have placed an order for another as I have faith in the fact that your company wants a good name and will send a properly built trailer.

And please if there is anyway that I can get my new 3200rbh sooner and with (better quality) than having to wait another month it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
please send me an email at jgeddes@unb.ca

Scott

Sundance

Short of the transport driving running into something on the way to your dealer - which happens way too often - the items you mentioned perplex me as well. I am sending you an email to get the name of the dealer so we can see photos.
I don't blame you for rejecting it, as it is in no way typical of Sundance quality. I will see what I can do to get your new one to you in a timely manner.

ST