Sofa/Dining Table Location

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
We've just purchased a new Elk Ridge 35QSQB, according to all the pictures we've seen online the dining table is towards the back and the couch is across from the front door. Ours is the opposite. We were just wondering if this was an adjustment later in production, and if so why?

Thanks

Cimriver

I haven't seen the model, but was just looking at the picture on the Heartland web site. Since the TV is toward the front it seems like the place for the couch. Unless you have a built in dinette, I don't see any reason you couldn't reverse the dining table/chairs and the sofa. Looks like they are both free standing in the pictures online.

B

bwwalczak

The configuration is to have the sofa next to the TV. We did some special deviations for specific dealers. Sounds like this was one of them. This is very rare, however some dealers make special requests to better serve their clients.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Thanks for the input. We'll see how it works, my only concern is that when you have the sofa bed out it totally blocks the door to the bunk room.