trail runner 27fqbs

banjoppd

Just bought a trail runner 2011 27fqbs.

Need to know what to put on the slide out gears, WD-40 or some type of grease.

2nd If slide out quits working how do I get it back to retract. The underbody is completetly covered up on my unit. Is there a way of getting to the motor to hand crank/retract the slide out.

What are som etipes of making the roof last, I have been told to keep it clean and to get it resealed or "Dicor" seal it every year. What else.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Just bought a trail runner 2011 27fqbs.

Need to know what to put on the slide out gears, WD-40 or some type of grease.

2nd If slide out quits working how do I get it back to retract. The underbody is completetly covered up on my unit. Is there a way of getting to the motor to hand crank/retract the slide out.
What are som etipes of making the roof last, I have been told to keep it clean and to get it resealed or "Dicor" seal it every year. What else.

WD-40 is not a lubricant and will attract dirt and moisture. I use a spray white grease, lightly. Check your owners manual as there should be a hand crank for the slide out. For the roof, it is a rubber roof and you should use products that are not petroleum based as they will damage the roof. Dicor does make a rubber roof treatment that is good and it is available at RV supply stores. You should come to the Houston Heartland Rally April 16-18 at Rayford Crossing in the Woodlands. Many of your questions can be answered there. I know there will be at least one other Trail Runner there (my daughter just got one). You can find the link to the rally at the top under the events button.