14K on my 2007 3400RL...

caokgafamily

I was talking to the DW tonight and we figured out we have about 14,000 miles on our 2007 3400RL. We are not fulltimers, but it gets used every month + we always go on a big trip once a year. I have had no major problems. Last year I put on some G614 tires, good money spent. We are getting ready to go park it at a local lake for spring break week. Any thoughts on why the fridge door would drag on the bottom? Are there any Adjustments? We love our BH and I would love to get a new one, maybe a Landmark or a BH 3670. I will say this, I look at a camper like a house, I spend a good amount of time on maintenance and making sure everything is in good working order.
Steve

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congrats on the 14K mile marker. I haven't been keeping track of ours for the last couple years now. As for the fridge door, open the door and look at the hinge mounting brackets and insure they are tight. You may be able to pop an "E" clip on the lower door pin and that may be enough to give it clearance.

scotty

You can find them at most hardware stores in the nut and bolt area. They are simply a thin washer with one side cut away and some dimples that hold them in place . They are designed to slip over a shaft that has a groove cut in it. Ask @ any hardware store and they tell you. Look at the pin in the hinge of you door and measure it as E clips come in various sizes. A similar item is also called a C clip. They both do the same thing.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Might just be loose hinge screws...i know many hinges have pressed in pins without hinge clips. Its easy to see just open the door, or maybe your door is over loaded with too much beer or 1/2 gal jugs of milk!

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
we figure we have at least 15k on ours. Still running the Mission tires, but they are due for replacement. Looking around to see what is available in BC. Anybody heard of Nanking tires or Gladiator tires?

caokgafamily

Sailorand,
I would buy the G614 Goodyear!!

Ray,
I took a 1/8 x 3/8 washer and cut out a notch and forced it in the bottom leg hinge post. It fixed it.
Thanks,
Steve