Edge at the 2010 Heartland Rally in Nashville

BonnieP

We live in Nashville and are considering an Edge (M-18 or M21) and wanted to know, will anyone with these models be at the Heartland Rally in Nashville in July? Can we see or be part of the Rally as a Looky lou. Can we camp there at the KOA as part of the group, is there a sign up? Can we camp with the group with out owning a Heartland Yet. This is our first post here, lots of questions but love the EDGE! Thank you Bonnie & Ken

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hi - unfortunately, you have to be a Heartland owner to camp with the club at the Nashville rally. However, I don't think there's any reason you can't drop by and see what's going on. Why don't you send a PM to Jim Beletti (jbeletti). He's the club President and rally organizer.

loafer

The KOa is a very large campground if you wanted to stay on site even though you are not a Heartland owner yet and would not be able to partake in the rally itself. JIm B can fill you in as far as details and possibly let you know if there are any EDGE trailers coming to the rally.
If you cant get in to the KOA there are 2 other campgrounds next door to KOA .
I too see no reason why you couldnt drop by and hang out for awhile and see how great the Heartland folks are.
Regards
Bill

jbeletti

Hi Bonnie and Ken,

Thank you for your inquiry and I see several owners here have taken a stab at helping you out.

I checked the roster and there are no Edge owners registered at this rally - so sorry to say you will not find any there :(

However, I invite you to call the Edge Brand Manager, Mike Creech at the plant at 574-262-5992. He'd love to answer any questions you may have and help you find the Edge nearest to your.

As for the rally, I apologize but this is a closed event for Heartland product owners only. That said, we'd love to at least be able to meet you and say hi. I am unsure what the visitor policy is at the KOA but consider calling them to see if you can walk on-property for a half hour or so to meet some Heartlanders.

Bet of luck to you,

Jim

BonnieP

Hey Jim and all that responded, thank you so much. Since we live right here, we may just do that. Stop by and just say Hello to all the Heartland people. Yes we are having a hard time finding an EDGE in our area. we are originally from Ohio and while up there this past summer, stopped at a dealer and that is where we saw our first Edge. So if we must we will have to make the trek back home to see another Edge. However they don't seem to be able to kep them in stock either so we will call first. Thank you again for all the answers here. This is a great group. Ken

bacaye

Hey Jim and all that responded, thank you so much. Since we live right here, we may just do that. Stop by and just say Hello to all the Heartland people. Yes we are having a hard time finding an EDGE in our area. we are originally from Ohio and while up there this past summer, stopped at a dealer and that is where we saw our first Edge. So if we must we will have to make the trek back home to see another Edge. However they don't seem to be able to kep them in stock either so we will call first. Thank you again for all the answers here. This is a great group. Ken

Bonnie, check at RV Sales in Laverne, Tn. We were there on Sat. and they have an Edge. Barb