Stabil I-Trax Suspension Wide Track Suspension

BonnieP

Will you be putting on the new Wide Trax Suspension (Stabil I-Trax Suspension) on the Edge as we are starting to see on some of the new models? Saw it on an Aero-Lite (Dutchmen) Still Love the Edge M21. Thanks for putting the windows in from the T@B/T@DA. These are geat windows. Ken

jimtoo

Hi BonnieP,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

Someone should respond to your post soon... if from the factory, it might be Monday.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BonnieP

OK, I'm new to this forum and just found that Heartland is using this Wide Traxx on the North Trail. Saw it on another spot (under North trail) here on the forum. Great, then can I assum it is or will be an option or standard on the new Edge. Nice group here, enjoying this forum. Ken & Bonnie too

M

Mcreech

I'm sorry to say at this point the wide Trax will not be on the Edge product........The main reason is that with the edge product being 24-25ft and shorter its hard to get the axle placement right........ But i can tell you with the Edge being so light, it pulls like a dream.

Thanks

Mike Creech

BonnieP

Mcreech, Thank you for your response. I like everything Heartland has done with this product. The rounded roof. the padding ceiling inside and yes the lightness should be a dream to tow. We are marking time to early retirement to be able to go on the road. Thank you again Ken & Bonnie