Bighorn 3185RL on the way!

patsak

We are soooo excited! Our 3185 RL has arrived at the dealership. We will be going up to VA to pick it up on the 29th. I have been watching this forum for a few months now and really feel comfortable with getting our Heartland product. We are retiring this coming June and will leave on an extended vacation then. Hope to meet some of you along the way....

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Patsak, you'll love being an owner. Congratulations on reaching retirement, and you'll love that also. We certainly do!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
patsak, it's no longer a "vacation" once you retire. It's a trip.
Enjoy many of em.

Peace
Dave

ChopperBill

I forgot how giddy you can get until we ordered our new 3610RE! I now have ordered some extra stuff I am going to add for "fine tuning" and they will be waiting for its arrival. The second one is going to be easier to tune up. Lots of the first tune up was experimental. Lessons learned! I have the biggest bottle of Crown Royal I could find to the person that moves our order up a few spots!

GETnBYE

You get 2 cheers. One for the new rig and another for retirement! I see that you live in FL., for me the only trip I would take for a while is farther south, that's just me, I have so much cabin fever and have been dreaming of beaches all winter!
I am sure you will enjoy the forum and your new Heartland!
Nita

musicman

Congratulations!!!! Our 3185 RL goes online March 30.......We can't wait......Enjoy your Bighorn!