almost ready to roll

Well the DH and I have decided to sell our home in Mississauga Ontario and travel full-time and enjoy all the beauty North America has to offer. After months of research on the interent, reading 3 RV forums daily and attending 5 RV shows we ordered a 2011 Big Horn 3670RL, thanks to everyone here at the Heartland Forum, for your knowledge and kindness helped in our decision. Our interior design is rubbed cherry wood with woodland material. Although I have no idea what the finished product might look like I can't wait for the snow to melt, my house to sell and to take delivery of the trailer AND I can't wait to meet all you wonderful people on the road or at a rally! thanks again,

the travelling g's
with a 2010 GM Silverado 3500 dually

jimtoo

Hi Normagreaves,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help and share their knowledge if needed.

Now the hard part comes, waiting on the delivery of your new home.

I am moving this thread over to the Welcome area also. Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Family and congratulations on the new rig. I'm sure you'll love it. You're pretty close to Michigan and Wisconsin for some pretty darn nice members and local rallys. C'mon down eh!

loafer

Hey Norma greaves if you git ur all done in time you might be able to make the Nashville Rally in late July
Congrats on your new rig We are sure you will enjoy it.
Safe travels and have fun ,you will meet lots of new friends and see some incredible places in your travels.
Bill from the other end of Canada