Took the plunge and bought a 5th wheel camper...

Just saying hello and introducing myself (Brenda) and hubby ED.

Ed and I have recently purchased a 5th wheel camper. We are looking forward to getting out and using it.

We have been into ATV riding and Jet skiing and now we are joining the rest of you in Camping. We like to bike ride and hike so this seems like a great way to hang out with friends & family, meet new people and do some of the outdoor things we love all at once.

:cool:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Brenda & Ed, Welcome to the Heartland Family & forum. Hopefully the weather will give you a chance to get out and use it soon. Enjoy!

Thank you.

We are enjoying getting it ready and accessorizing it, but waiting for the weather to get warm and going is starting to kill me.

If we did not make the big trip from CT to MI to pick it up we would head South, but 2 big trips in a short time period is not an option as I need to save some vacation time.

Brenda

Last edited:

GETnBYE

Congrats Brenda and Ed! I agree with you, accessorizing is half the fun, but camping is the MOST fun. Welcome to the forum.
Nita

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I have the camping itch too. We had 70 degree weather Friday and snow saturday, but it will soon warm up and then tornado season. Then we can get out in earnest. Enjoy tour rig and have fun.