Factory Tours

kognito

Hey Scott! or who ever!?!

My wife and I are planning a trip out to the Elkhart area to do some plant tours. We are looking for a new rig, and have narrowed our choices down to a few makes.

Does Heartland offer tours?? and are they scheduled in advance?? A friend on mine (known in RV circles as "Mac the fire guy") told me he has toured your plant, but I don't see info about tours on your web site.

Thanks for your time.

Doug

Scott

Yes, Heartland offers factory tours. We try to do them around 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. We ASK that interested parties call ahead of time to let us know how many are coming, but that's it.

So, how is Mac doing? He's a great guy and I'm glad to say that not only did he tour our plant, he was instrumental is getting numerous others to tour our plant and eventually purchase Heartland fifth wheels. He did more than tour the plant, he "inspected" the process, climbing under frames and floors and rigs. He's very thorough.

ST

kognito

Thanks Scott, we will call you when we firm up plans (probably 2nd or 3rd week in Oct)

Mac is real good people, and add us to his list of referrals! I've known him from Escapee's and Life on Wheels for a while now. He can really open your eyes to fire safety in an RV. I carry some of his foam fire extinguishers in our tow vehicle. It is amazing how quickly they can put out a diesel or oil fire without leaving behind messy chemicals that other fire extinguishers can create

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Scott...

Do you still have tours at 3:00 PM Monday thru Friday? I've tried for several days to talk to someone about a tour this Friday, June 8th, but have only been sent to voice mail and no return call.

We are here in Elkhart, and Nick Russell of Gypsy Journal suggested I contact you for assistance.

Can you help?