TV for 2011 North Country 27BHS

Just purchased a 2011 North Country 27BHS. I was planning to purchase a 19" tv and mount for the entertainment center as that was an option that was available but upon measuring it measured a little over 34" diagonal. Has anyone put a 32" in their entertainment center and if so, how as the center does not seem sturdy and the screws will go through to the other side? Any ideas how to mount would be greatly appreciated.

montanakid2

Sorry , I can not help you with the 32". I did install 2 - 19" TV's in my 22FB North Country and they work well.
Let my know how the 32" goes . I might upgrade the one.

Thanks for the reply. I, actually realized I cannot put in a 32" as I only took into account the diagonal width and the width of the 32" is bigger than the width of the cabinet but was thinking about a 26". What did you use to mount your 19", was it a special mount or did you purchase a univeral mount? How did you anchor it, as it looks like the board in which to attach is only about 1/2 inch? Do you take yours off during travel or keep it mounted?

Any help you can give would eb greatly appreciated.

JerryJ

I would like to know the answer as to how to mount a 26" Flat Panel to my 2011 North Country 27BHS anyone have any input?