Be on the lookout for us!

Midastouch

Well ... the time is finally here! We leave out Saturday morning, headed for Knoxville ... will take our time and see some sites before arriving at the dealer on Tuesday, Sept. 5th. Can't wait to see the Grand Canyon! We'll do the PDI that day and head for the campground in Pigeon Forge for a 4 nights stay, hopefully heading out Saturday morning.

If you see us, let us know .... if you're in the area, stop by!

Any last minute advice/info before hitting the road would be greatly appreciated! I think we'll be able to access the internet while we are gone and I'll be sure to give updates on the big adventure! :D

The RV-Ramblers

BigHorn Owners
Congraduations,
Those parking spaces are really small at the campground. I asked for help at the office. They found someone who lives there to park our unit. I really appreciated it as I had never tried to park a 5th wheel. Edgar (Butch's driver) lives there and can park it for you if you want help and if he is in town. The people running the park are really nice. You may want to get a 25 feet TV cable to hookup your TV as there is not a cable supplied with the RV.
Have a safe trip,

Midastouch

Thanks!!!!! I'll mention the TV cable and bring one with us .... as for parking, I won't be driving/parking the unit at that time ... I know my boyfriend will try and I can tell you that I have been involved in the past, trying to assist in backing our toyhauler into spots ...:( somehow I got the impression I didn't do so well! :confused: :confused:

I do plan on doing some of the driving on the way back and will learn to do all that is needed to get me down the road. This will be my new home and I will be able to do what it takes .... the campground next week is a different story though! :eek: I appreciate the info on the assistance because "I" may have to suggest getting help! :rolleyes:

bajaron

Bajaron
Midastouch said:
Thanks!!!!! I'll mention the TV cable and bring one with us .... as for parking, I won't be driving/parking the unit at that time ... I know my boyfriend will try and I can tell you that I have been involved in the past, trying to assist in backing our toyhauler into spots ...:( somehow I got the impression I didn't do so well! :confused: :confused:

I do plan on doing some of the driving on the way back and will learn to do all that is needed to get me down the road. This will be my new home and I will be able to do what it takes .... the campground next week is a different story though! :eek: I appreciate the info on the assistance because "I" may have to suggest getting help! :rolleyes:

If you don't have two way radios please pick up a set as they really help
in backing up without all the yelling and arm waving.:D

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Fireflipper

Well we made it all the way to Washington, did not see one Heartland. Will be heading back east via I-90 on Monday, hopefully we will see something.