NorCal Rally Thank You's

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
A huge thanks to Mike Moreland of HL and Ralph Graves of RV's of Sacramento for making our rally a success. A huge thanks from me personally to all of my helpers and my participants that made the rally a fun event.
In the coming weeks, I'll be sending a poll out as to location of next years' rally. I'd appreciate if you each would take the time to let me know your preferred rally location.
I have included Ralph Graves email address at RV'S of Sacramento if any of you would like to drop him a thank you note. ralphg@rvsofsac.com
I'm sure Ralph can pass on to Juan the Service Tech any thank you's as well.

Again, thanks to a great bunch of Heartlanders for a terriffic time and special congrats to our four new club members!
Deb

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Deb,
The thanks goes to you for setting everything up! It was also nice to have Mike there and RVs of Sac provided a great service. We had a great time as usual and seeing everyone along with meeting some new people was fantastic.
Kristy

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
kudos to you, the weather was great. We met some new people, and some old friends. Again thanks to you and all the people that came and supported the rally.