2010 under carraige storage? Where'd it go?

gpshemi

Just picked up my 2010 Cyclone 3612. Did the PDI and things were pretty good. However, when I got home, it dawned on me that there's no storage bins underneath, yet it's listed as a standard for 2010. The unit was built 9/2009. Where'd they go and why? That was a selling point for me.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Is yours a 2010 or 2011?? I think, if it was built in September of 2009 that it would be a 2011. Might check your paper work as the year model of your coach. Things do change from year to year. You might also contact HL and ask. Bob

truknutt

Committed Member
There were comments posted in the Cyclone section regarding this very topic a while back. Black storage bins are no longer being offered but are available in the aftermarket from Lippert Components. There is the option of single box, double box, or double box with spare tire carrier. Congrats on finally getting your new rig.

gpshemi

Thanks everyone. The unit is a 2010, built in 9/2009. I know it was dropped for 2011, but being this is a 2010, I would think this would clearly make it an item that should have been on it as standard and not an option through Lippert.

Mike Aplin

We actually did away with the outside storage bins over 6 months ago. We did this change at the same time that we added the solid surface counter tops, 20ft. awning, stainless steel sink, etc. for no extra charge. We elimiated some items to add several more without adding any cost to the units. Thank you for joining the Heartland RV family, we really appreciate your business. Take care, Mike

Mike Aplin

The outside storage bins were omitted over 6 mos. ago. We eliminated these when we added all of the extra items to the Road Warrior and Cyclone. The beaver tail storage is an option in the RW and it is std. in the Cyclone. Take care, Mike

gpshemi

Ok, but it must have been over a year ago then since this was built in Sept of 09. Thanks for the reply.