Happy Birthday

jnbhobe

Hey All, I just wanted to wish my buddy Katkens a Happy birthday. Your over the big hump now 61 years young. Have a good day Kenny. Patti & Jon :cool: :cool: :cool:

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I wished him a happy birthday took him to dinner and now he is sleeping. Oh well Kathy:)

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Happy Birthday Ken , just wanted to let you know that you share your birth month with some GREAT people, myself of course and Crazyscottsman...

Happy Birthday

Mike

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks guy's for the well wishes , turned 39 again and happy as a lark. The nap I took is one of those power naps , with a little beauty rest thrown in , need to keep my vibrant good looks in tack. I still haven't received my gifts from ya'll will check the mail early tomorrow , must be running late. I know they will be something very useful and can't wait to put them to good use...Thanks again !!!.....Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yea, Happy Birthday Kenny. On our way home today, we were close and thought about stopping in and delivering your gift, but decided to send it instead.
You will never guess what it is.
Happy Birthday

Peace
Dave

loafer

Happy birthday Kenny, You will have to wait till Nasshville to get your present. Mike didnt know you also tou were in such good company for birthdays from now on you count backwardsLOL
Enjoy guys every day above ground is a good day
best regards
Bill