Colmans Country Campers

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Well, it looks like our BigHorn 3055 will be arriving in a couple weeks and starting to get anxious. I will be buying from this Dealer in Hartford, Illinois an read a couple posts mentioning them. I was just wondering what your service and experiences with them have been after purchase.
I would like to thank all who helped in my posts and the very helpful posts answering folks questions. It greatly helped getting me to this point of deciding on a purchase.

tinkers

Full timers
We bought our 3400RL from Colmans last year, and have had numerous problems. Thank goodness we bought from a dealer who really cares about doing the right thing and making you happy. JD in parts and Brian in Service have been wonderful.....can't say enough nice things about them. We just had yet another problem for which the factory had a kit, but the kit didn't work as it should, and JD has spent a good deal of his precious time on the phone with the factory to make this right. You ABSOLUTELY have the best dealer for after the sale care. Be nice to everyone in service, and they will be nice to you, I promise!!!

Logan & Pat

katkens

Tinkers
Thanks for the reply makes me feel better all the time, like maybe I really did make a good buy. Like you said everyone has been truly great there so far ,was very interested about their service. I think I will be glad I did'nt have to drive 1000 miles to the other dealer I was going to buy from. Hope your works out and parts get found, happy travels. :)

bowtorc

We Have Had 9 Rv's And 9 Dealer's. Colemans Is The Best!!!!!!! They Also Have A Dealership In Springfield That Is Just As Good

Roger

katkens

bowtorc
Thanks, at least I'm getting positive comments. The dealer and manufacturer are like peanut butter and jelly go together to make a fine treat.;) I like the fact I'm only a 30 minute drive away for service, instead of 500 miles oneway to Tenn. or Mich. My SunnyBrook dealer and Company experience was fantastic ,hope this one will be as good. Happy Adventures to all.:)
Kenny

katkens

bowtorc said:
Kenny

Tell JD that Roger and Deb Bowton sauid hello

Roger
Will be glad to pass on the message, he is a busy guy, when not on phone will talk your arm off.

Paul & Nan

We bought our 3500RL BH from Colemans in Springfield. Can say they have gone above and beyond to make things right. Nan