End table confusion

ChopperBill

Was just re-reading my "11" literature and it says it comes standard with "Hard wood end table". From all I read folks say they didnt get one and I didnt see any in the floor models. Whats up before I start my refinish project?

musicman

there is no end table in the 11 models.....very sad also about this....we are waiting on our BH 3185 RL.....no end table........

K

Kevin_Finn

This was taken out of the 2011 models and was overlooked in our brochure.

ihsolutions

I heard this also while at the factory yesterday. I would like to know, where am I supposed to set my beer??? This is an important consideration! :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I heard this also while at the factory yesterday. I would like to know, where am I supposed to set my beer??? This is an important consideration! :)
You'll just have to get one of those ball caps with the two can holders and tubes on it. Then it's "hands free," you don't have to go to the fridge as often, and there's no need for a coaster to keep the wife happy.

RoadJunkie

You'll just have to get one of those ball caps with the two can holders and tubes on it. Then it's "hands free," you don't have to go to the fridge as often, and there's no need for a coaster to keep the wife happy.

Boy, I'm going to have to close my shades! Someone has been watching me drink beer.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Just don't look at my IV stand with the bottle of Old GrandDad hanging from it. It's for medicinal purposes.

ChopperBill

Hey you think you got problems. They all so took out the bar stools in our model. Where am I going to set my butt???