Equali-flex lubrication

sunriverman

I just noticed my Sundance MK 2900 has a grease fitting on the on the pivot rubber bracket that where the two axle springs join. Nothing in the manual or dealer walk-thru. How often do you add a shot of grease to the fitting? thanks for your thoughts.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I installed "wet bolts" shackle bolts in mine. I treat them just like my vehicles. If they look dry ...grease them. Get a GOOD grease gun with a flexable hose on it. Bought mine at NAPA. I use the grey lithium grease in mine. Bob

Gaffer

Good catch on that zert. Beign a newbie, it is another thing I hadn't noticed. Sunriverman, DW and I just got back from the rally in Oroville. Had a blast. Great people. The Oregon rally is coming up in June, If we don't see you there maybe we will cross paths in your area. We are looking to move to the Bend area as soon as I retire. We are over there often house hunting. There are some great buys in the 3 rivers area. But was thinking south of Bend is a little too much snow on the ground all winter compared to Bend where it is usuall gone in a day or two except in the pines. Would I need a snow blower or plow to get through the winter?