New ER 34QSRL

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Picked up the new toy today at Terrytown in Grand Rapids, MI. Had a nice three hour break in ride home. towed great with the 2500HD diesel and a pretty windy day. Had been a little concerned about pin weight since it's 700lbs more than old 5th. no problem though i still plan on installing the firestone airbags for my own piece of mind. first trip in about a month. Gives me some time for loading and maybe a few mods. come on spring:angel:

Congrats! We're traveling over to our dealer this Saturday to see our new 34QSRL. Won't take it home until the new F-350 comes in. But as you say "Bring on Spring"! It's been a long winter.

Tom of Ypsi

Hey Bro.
Congrats on the new baby. Glad to hear your ride home was uneventful. If you took the baby home ihow did it fit in the yard? BTW it was sunny and 85 here in the Valley with more sun and 80's for the next week.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Got in the drive and is about 2 ft from the street. still can't de-winterize since it is a balmy 29 now and was 25 this morning. Really need to start getting dates for the summer but do hope to make Ludington. start loading tomorrow.