outside television

Draco Dog

We purchased a small tv recently.

We have it hooked up in our basement so we can watch tv outside. Is that terrible?

We thought when the weather gets a little warmer, we can pop some pop corn and pretend we are at a drive-in-theater.

Does it get any better??????

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Many of us have basement TV's. Wait till you see the ones that have the 50 inch plasma TV in the basement. Sure makes you jealous.

ChopperBill

We ordered the over priced bedroom TV option. BUT, it came with a mount in the bedroom and a mount in the basement. With the price of mounts it was probably a wash but I aint got to do the install. LOL. Besides the dealer wanted my trade more than he wanted an outright sale so I ordered every do-dad I thought I would need and it wouldnt have made much difference in the price. Never watched TV in the basement but it looks like a great spot to throw a NASCAR or a Bronco party!

regan

Regan
Does anyone have pictures of how they installed the TV in basement? I am trying to figure a way to put a TV in but someway protect it while traveling, wanted to know if anyone has come up with some good ideas.

jgallego

Below is how I had my 27" lcd installed on a swing arm in the basement. The 2nd picture is the enslosure I had built to protect it when travelling.
DSCN1395..jpg

DSCN1556..jpg

Jaime

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
we have a 42 inch flat scrren we use outside in the basement. we didnt mount it in the basement because we dont want it to get damaged and is would take up to much room. i take it out and lay it on the bed for travel, and put it back when we set up.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Saw a guy one time hang a sheet on the side of his RV and use a projector TV. Had a huge picture.