Suspension Add On

Dave

Traveling Two
I would like to upgrade my Sundance 3300SK suspension with either a Mor/ryde SRE 4000 or a Trail Air Equa Flex. Does anyone have any experience with either of these system, pro or cons? My concern with the Trail Air suspension is it has rubber components in it which might fail/break after being continiously exposure to various environmental conditions. Thanks for your inputs and suggestions.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I have the Mor/Ryde IS (independent suspension) on ours and we love it. Pricey but worth it. IMHO

Wharton

I agree about the Morryde IS. We are getting our rig in a few weeks BH 3670 and will put the Morryde suspension on it in the fall. Had it on our previous rig and it was great, have also put a Morryde on our Intl. 4700 truck, made a world of difference.

RollingHome

Dave, we ordered our 3670RL from HL with the Trailair king pin box. The dealer told me the driver who towed it from HL to Salisbury Maryland commented "it was the smoothest tow he did". I pulled it from there to home with a 2500HD and didn't feel any thumps it was really smooth. Then I got a 3500HD for safety reasons... Then the trouble started. There is now insufficient space between the TV & RV. HL is using a one down in size Trailair kingpin box. I have to give you the details so you don't have the problem I have. HL told me there were clearance issues between the box side rails of the NBS GMC 8' truck beds. Because of this they put a M15 instead of a LO5 Trailair. However, this brought my bed too close to the BH. The tailgate actually kisses the BH when I'm hooking up. Needless to say I have a big problem. Even though you do your homework and get the correct Trailair pin box per their chart you may still have a problem. I will attempt to attach some pics because a picture is worth...

Attachments

• #1 - .5 CLEARANCE..JPG
    #1 - .5 CLEARANCE..JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 44