sofa bed air mattress

gglover

We actively use our sofa bed with air mattress. The mattresses have not held up well. We have gone through 2 and are now looking for a replacement again. The damage or leaks do not appear to be related to use or storage due to their locations.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good replacement?

jpajax

Maybe you are too ACTIVE. he he he You might try putting a quilt or some kind of padding under it they are a lot pinch points on the frame.

navyAZ1

How long have you had your coach? We have had ours almost 3 years and use our sofa mattress on a nightly basis and have had the same problems and are now on our third mattress. However, I think Flair has researched this and this last mattress we recieved seems to be made of a better quality material. It doesn't seem to be the cheap vinyl stuff that the first two mattress' were made of. Contact Tim Mead with Flair he is great to work with and is anixous to help.:D

jpajax

Got my new camper in Nov. haven't used the air bed yet but when I inflated it just too see if and how it works wouldn't hold air. Called Flair they sent me a new one with instruction that said not too leave it on frame when not in use.