We've ordered it!!

ullabill

After reading this forum and others, looking at Sundance and others; we decided on the Sundance and ordered a 2011 Sundance 3000RK today. Should be delivered in about 8 weeks.

Reading the comments of the forum members in relation to problems they have encountered will help greatly with the PDI. We will make sure to dig deeper into the water connections, black tank flush, etc. for water leaks as well as the heat ducts for blockages, etc. Have already told the dealer that we are aware of issues in these areas and expect hm to pay closer attention to these areas before we arrive to pick it up and will followup on his work during the PDI. Don't expect any problems but obviously concerns raised on the forum are worth following up.

Hope to have many years of enjoyment and look forward to meeting other Sundance and Heartland owners in our travels.

Bill and Ulla Burgess
Reno, Nevada

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your decision to get a new Sundance and welcome to the forum. As you said, you will get alot of useful information and hints for improvements for your rig. We had a Sundance before getting our BC and really liked it. Go over it real good before you take delivery. Enjoy and travel safely. :)

jimtoo

Hi Bill and Ulla,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information all willing to help if needed.

Now the hard part comes, waiting on your new toy.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Congrats on your purchase we just got our 2011 3000RK a month ago we love it here are some things we noticed to help you with your new rig. When moving the landing gear dont let it bottom out fully extended or retracted or it will blow the 30 amp fuse what I did was moved it to the two extremes and marked the leg slightly before so I know where to stop. Look in the shower where the shower faucet mounts to a removable piece on the enclosure and you will see that if it is not sealed water will run in behind and under shower we had to silicone ours to seal it good. Watch how the slide outs go in and out make sure adjusted properly. I know you probably know this but it caught us by surprise we have always been used to having all our hookups at the rear of our past rvs and on this unit the electrical and rear grey water connection is at the rear and the water sewer front grey and cable is near the front so you need to keep in mind when pulling into camp spaces. We have only had ours out a few times but so far we love it and I hope you will also good luck and happy RVing. Paul and Carolle

We took delivery of are 27 2011 and love it. We have owned 2 terry's. They were like pulling around dead weight. This sundance is so light that I really can't fell it behide the truck.
My wife love's the kitchen in the back. so much room. we took it out for the 1st. time 2 weeks ago. everything went smooth. hope you enjoy your as much as we do. Have not found any real big issues.
Just few small ones, scarch in one of the cabinet doors and the speakers outside the rig seem to be blowen. This the 1st one we have had that has a black tank flush system. works great no leaks.
We will be keeping this rig for a long time. Congrats

Kman

We ordered our 32 Buds North Trail last week. We studied many brands for a few months and found the best value in Heartland.

jimtoo

Hi Kman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. It's always great to welcome a new family to the Heartland Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

Now the hard part for you is waiting for delivery of your new toy. Just do a really good PDI when you go for pickup.

Enjoy the forum while you wait and ask your questions.

Jim M