31QBS On Order

DJC523

Okay - it's a done deal. 31QBS ordered 3/26/2010. Now sitting here in Western PA and waiting... patiently... no really, I am...

jbeletti

Congrats on your order Doug. NT is an awesome product and a pretty mature one at that. You'll love it and make many great memories with it. Bet of luck enduring the wait. Start dreaming of the mods you may make to really make your unit yours. Or at minimum, what items you will need to put in the unit and where you will store each.

Dreaming the dream and soon you will be living the life.

Welcome,

Jim

Cimriver

Congrats! Hopefully by the time yours is built Heartland will have worked out the transport issue and you won't have to wait so long for it. Seems that there is a shortage of drivers. My Elkridge came off the line 2 weeks ago and as far as I know it is still at the transport lot in Elkhart waiting for a driver to haul it to Denver. Heartland is doing their best as I am sure they will with your new rig.

Enjoy that new RV!

irvin56

I own one and the layout is great for us and lots of grandkids.

They are nice units

ENJOY THE NEW TOY
They made some changes from ours. 2'' HIGHER, CHECKER PLATE ON FRONT, GAS OVENS, ELECTRIC ELEMENT FO
R HOT WATER. ETC.

Reminds me, MAKE sure your hot water tank is full before turning on element, OR IT'S TOAST.,
To access the bypass for tank, you need to remove panel in front storage right behind the hwt.

ANY ??'s just ask and someone will jump in to help. Alot a great info all throughout this forum.

charlie51

We have the 310QB which is the same trailer in the Sundance model. We have had it for 1 year and love it. The new changes will be nice. I like my half time oven, but the gas/elec. water heater would be nice, and the rock guard on the front as well. you will really enjoy it.

DJC523

Took delivery last night. YAY!!! A couple minor issues but so far it is great. Brooks, in Connellsville, PA, did a great job prepping and providing thorough PDI. 7 Weeks, 2 days, deposit to driveway.
Doug.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We bought a trailer from Brooks many years ago. We found them great to deal with. Enjoy you NT.