Interior Garage Width?

mdvctry

Hi,

I've been looking at both Cyclone and RW TH, I've used the search feature and still can't seem to find any details on the interior dimensions of the garage. Primarily I am interested in knowing what is the interior width of the garage? I want to be able to haul two ATVs in the garage. The ATV dimensions are;
Length 83.25 in./ Width 47.6 in./ Height 50.75 in. (211.4 cm/120.9 cm/128.9 cm)

If the garage outside dimensions are 101" and my ATVs together are are 96" wide, it doesn't seem like they will fit side by side if I pull them directly into the garage and park them side by side, or am I wrong? Back to back they are 14'. so I doubt I can fit them in the 14' garage one in front of the other or can I?

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

v/r
mdvctry

Last edited:

Riverman

Our ATV's are a little over 4 feet wide each. We are unable to load them side by side. We are required to turn the first one crossways...then drive the second one straight in. Kind of a pain spinning these machines, but we end up with some free space beside the second machine for misc. You should be able to get yours in 2 wide if they are both narrower than 4 feet.

robnmo

Just measured ours it's exactly 8ft wide. BUT, any additions make it less (rear screen framing at rear loading ramp, fire extinguisher, and entrance door framing). Hope this helps.

TNT

Ours is also 8 ft. wide inside. We have taken 2 ATV's side by side several times. We have a 2-up Can-Am and have taken a Big Bear 400 alongside no problem. The tires are right next to each other but after we tie them down they don't move.

Good luck!

mdvctry

All,

Thanks to each of you for your quick replies. I really appreciate it. Based on your information it sounds like I will be able to fit them side by side with about 1/2 inch to spare.

Mike Aplin

Thank you for your questions regarding our units. The garage interior width is 96 1/4", the lengths come in 10', 12', and 14' models, the lowest part of the garage is 76" this would be under the loft (minus the lights which are 1 1/2"). I hope this answers all of your questions and if I can answer anything else for you, please don't hesitate to give us a shout at 574-266-8726. Take care, Mike