sundance 3100es

angel

buying a 2010 sundance 3100es just wondering if any one on the forum has one and how do they like it ,if they are having any problems with it

rikchris

We picked up our new 2011 3100es in May and absolutely love it. There was a unusual noise with the landing gear which my husband was able to fix. I find something new that I really love everytime we use it. It is really bright inside with all the big windows and the euro chairs in the back are very comfortable. We traded in a Bighorn because we had to worry about the height (13ft) when traveling (low bridges, etc.). The new one is 12 ft high and we have no worries. LOVE IT.

LongIslandTodd

2003 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
We Picked up our 2011 3100ES in March and we LOVE IT so far knock on wood the only problem was caulking the shower stall. But we LOVE IT. We keep it at a RV park for the season use it every other weekend and everything has been great.

Codah

My wife and I ordered a new 2011 Sundance 3100ES and it arrived today but we don't get it until next Thursday (our choice). We spent quite a bit of time searching and looking at internet comments before we decided on this one. We really like the open floor plan and kitchen area away being across from the door/entryway). Obviously, we can't wait until next week. Since this is our first 5th wheeler I'm sure there will be lots to learn. For now we are trying to decide whether to get the tripod or the braces/J supports.

jimtoo

Hi Codah,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit, just do a a really good PDI when you go for pickup.

Enjoy the forum and go camping and make many happy memories.

Jim M