MSRP price change?

LFD2037

I was looking for a 2011 MSRP price sheet on a 2011 Big Country 3550 TSL but I can only find the 2010 MSRP list. Is there a 2011 MSRP price sheet on here or did the MSRP stay the same for 2010 as it was for 2011 even though there were some changes? Thanks.

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family at some time. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to help.

I can't help you with the MSRP list, but maybe Jim B will come on and can give us an update.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

We'll have to let Bryan W tackle this one. We're all going into 3 days of meetings at the corporate office. Please be patient and I think Bryan can get the 2011 MSRP file to me for posting yet this week. Thanks.

Jim

RJNDD

Msrp

We are looking at a 2011 3250 is there anywhere I can find the MSRP also price of unit with standard
features and the price of each option.

jimtoo

Re: Msrp

Hi RJNDD,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information, and all willing to help and share their knowledge if needed.

I think Jim B was at the plant most of this week. Hopefully he got some new prices for 2011 to post. This is link to 2010 prices. I do not know if any or how much of a price change, but this should be in ball park.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M