Not a fun start of the year.

billd

Well I had polio in 1956 and have been pretty mobile execpt for using my mobility scooter the past 12 years.

Well in Feb of this year I fell and ended up tearing my quadricep tendon in my left kneee. Besides ouch, I am pretty much stuck to not moving since I can not put full weight on my bad leg let alone my repaired knee.

So for know it is rest and rehab time in 4 plus weeks. It is driving me knuts not being able to get around to do things.

Bill

Two Hands

My younger brother had polio about that same year. Get well sooner than four weeks so you can hit the road. Meanwhile, use the internet to find out where you want to go and plan your trips. You can travel the world right from your recliner. Get well soon!

GETnBYE

Hope you have good luck with the rehab. I agree with Two Hands about planning your trips. My hubby says I would rather plan a trip than to actually go on one. Not true, I do want to go....mostly to see how well my planning works out, Ha.
I cannot relate to your particular health issues, but I can relate to being non-mobile, I have had 3 surgeries on both feet since December 15th and it's been a very rough winter for me.
Here is hoping that we both have a great summer ahead.
Nita

billd

Well only into week 2 of rehab. My Dr. waited longer since I use my left leg for stability. Bonus was I had to have right shoulder rotator cuff repaired that happened during the fall. So no summer travel for me. Looking forward to a great fall season.

Bill