Cabinet in 31QBS bunkhouse.

Z71-K9

Has anyone added an additional cabinet in place of or above the factory cabinet in their bunkroom? If so could you provide some pictures?

jimtoo

Hi Z71-K9

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Someone will jump in soon and give you their ideas or help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nell

Has anyone added an additional cabinet in place of or above the factory cabinet in their bunk-room? If so could you provide some pictures?

In previous posts on TheNorthtrailers.com I have said that I wanted to add a chest of drawers to the bunkhouse and reposition the existing cupboard to sit on top making it like an armoir and filling that empty wasted wall space. Well we have finally done it. I found that Ikea "Malm" 3 drawer chest was almost the exact measurements I was looking for. The color match is not perfect but the contrast is fine with me. The drawers are a really good size and everything fits perfectly in that the chest is a fraction bigger which it needed to be and it's fitted against the left bunk to allow room to the dinette seating and room for the drawers to open. I have attached a couple of photos. I'm not sure they do it justice because in real life it looks really good.
CIMG3252..JPGCIMG3250..JPG

Last edited: