TV wiring

busted2341

Scott,

This might seem a little trivial but why did Heartland wire the Bedroom tv on a separate line then the main tv. I tried to install my video switch box and was told by my dealer that for about $200.00 they have to run another line from the bedroom tv to the main tv so that it will work. Wouldn't a simple wire between the two make life a little easier for us consumers? This device has been used by me for 3 other 5ver's and I never had a problem like this....Thanks for the vent!!

busted2341

Thanx, I wish I was one of those mechanically inclined people, but the thought of taking off the bottom cover of the trailer and trying to run a wire that is concealled and hooked up right just isn't my cup of tea...I know I must spend a lot of $ but since the 80's there isn't much mechanically I can work on any more!!

Scott

TVs

It is not on a separate line per say, but it has no direct link with the
living room TV due to the antenna booster. We would have to run an
independent line to tie them together with a switch box.

I know that this is not optimal for those who have more sophisticated a/v systems - but the reality is, we have to stay price competitive with what is in the market place and the more sophisticated systems are reserved for our more expensive coaches.

ST