3300 RLB finally arrived...

Bighurt

Well she got dropped off Wed night, I know slow upload but what can I say I've been busy.

Anyways great experiance with the order and delivery, great customer service at Lakeshore. Haven't had time to open her all the way up and explore, let alone get the supplies and necessities stored. There is always the weekend...

Pretty new to the scene, vacationed with my parents as a youth and now I'm reading to bring the wife and kids the same joy I had. I have a few mods in mind, but they have to wait. Right now I'm just running the "camping" checklist so we can get ready.

Thanks for looking.

Sundance..jpg

jimtoo

Congratulations on your new toy. Stock it up, take it out and make many good memories. Don't forget to take pictures so you and your children can be reminded of the good times when you get older.

Jim M

rmchad

Heartland Owner
Hi Bighurt -- we did exactly the same thing. I am also new to this, enjoyed it as a kid, and want to share some RV'ing time with my family now. We just took our new 3300RLB on its maiden voyage for 10 days -- no big problems and a great experience. I can't wait until the next trip, which should be early May.

jcarnevale

Hi Bighurt, We just ordered the same thing from Lakeshore. It should be here the first week in May. I have an 08 F250 CC PSD in the same color! Hope we don't get confused at the rallies! ;-)

Have fun, we can't wait!

Jay and Jen

Bighurt

Hi Bighurt, We just ordered the same thing from Lakeshore. It should be here the first week in May. I have an 08 F250 CC PSD in the same color! Hope we don't get confused at the rallies! ;-)

Have fun, we can't wait!

Jay and Jen

They look good together, yours a long bed?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Sundance. We loved our Sundance before getting our BC. Enjoy and travel safely.

Bighurt

No, it's a short bed.

That will be the cue which trailer to go into!

LOL, I'm sure there will be other differences. Did you get a 2011, mine is a Majestic Blue 2010. If you can or remember or do happen to modify anything let me know, I'm always curious on improvements.

BTW, did you get the slide out awnings, the prep tech talked me into them, hooked me up really. They were one thing I wanted but didn't ask about because I forgot. I may convert to dual blue top Optima batteries, and I'm looking for a Diesel generator that's a good match. Mine has the 15btu AC summer tights boondocking at the lake will be nice with the AC on at night...LOL

Hopefully we can make a rally next year...hope to see you on the road sometime.

Jeremy

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Nice looking unit including the truck! Got ours delivered from Lakeshore too with no issues.

Attachments

• IMG_0011..jpg
    IMG_0011..jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 83

Stinger381

I just bought my first 5th wheel and I chose the 3300RLB as well. I was really impressed with the quality of the heartland products. I'll have to post some pics and soon as I pick it up! I'm in no real big hurry as I still have to have the hitch installed and clean the old Jayco TT out and get it ready to trade in. I think I'm really going to enjoy this camper for quite some time! I'll be pulling it with a Red 2007 Dodge 4x4 2500 Megacab. I'll post some pics as soon as I can!

jimtoo

Hi Stinger381,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will enjoy your new unit when you get it, just be sure and do a very good PDI. Don't let them rush you through and make sure everything works.

Enjoy the forum and attend a rally in your area and meet some great Heartland folks.

Jim M

jcarnevale

LOL, I'm sure there will be other differences. Did you get a 2011, mine is a Majestic Blue 2010. If you can or remember or do happen to modify anything let me know, I'm always curious on improvements.

BTW, did you get the slide out awnings, the prep tech talked me into them, hooked me up really. They were one thing I wanted but didn't ask about because I forgot. I may convert to dual blue top Optima batteries, and I'm looking for a Diesel generator that's a good match. Mine has the 15btu AC summer tights boondocking at the lake will be nice with the AC on at night...LOL

Hopefully we can make a rally next year...hope to see you on the road sometime.

Jeremy

Sorry for the late reply, as I've been on the road. We did get a 2011. The majestic blue was not available for the 2011 model year, so we chose Sahara. I will definitely be modifying this rig, I can't seem to leave anything alone,at least that's what my DW tells me. We did not order it with slide out awnings, but are considering them. The generator will come in time, probably sooner than later.

Do you have air bags on your TV, if not, does it squat. I added an additional leaf spring to firm things up a little, but still wondering if it's going to squat without airbags.

Hope to see you on the road, I'm sure I won't miss you if you drive by.

Jay

Bighurt

Do you have air bags on your TV, if not, does it squat. I added an additional leaf spring to firm things up a little, but still wondering if it's going to squat without airbags.

I do not and with so many people saying they don't fit with the turnover-ball I'm not in a rush to make them work. She does squat as anything with a load does but just enough to make her level. It takes the stock rake out. I have a limited budget and bags were not a priority this year, I have some issues on my other trucks I need to work out. Like buying a 3/4 inch impact to get the lug nut/stud's off my M35 so I can replace wheel cylinders. And I'd like to add a shackle flip to the Chevy.

I'm hoping for an inaugural trip next weekend.

MurrayN.

I have the same trailer and a 2500 Duramax that I just put Timbrens on this winter. I pulled my 5ver out of storage last weekend and much to my delight the truck now sits nice and level, before it was down a bit on the backend. But I have not had this on a road trip yet to see if it affects the ride at all. These Timberns were only $200, which is probably 1/2 of what air bags would cost you. Enjoy your 3300RLB, we sure love ours.

Well I am looking ahead and I guess I'm just as much to blame .... I didn't even open the refrigerator door during the walk-thru before I took it off the lot. LOL You live and you learn.....tomorrow I'll leave for a much needed Memorial Day weekend out in the camper.... BTW I bought a TV for the back room and mounted it to the wall so that will be a nice addition to lower loft section. But if you add a TV to that room watch your mounting of the bracket. I can see where it would be very easy to drill into the steps leading up to the loft and cause all kinds of problems! Mine looks great I think !