Confused about year model(color)

LFD2037

There is a dealer that has what he says is a 2010 model that has the silver paint & gray graphics. I was under the impression that all the 201o were white & the 2011's is when they began the silver/gray. Am I wrong in thinking this? Thanks.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would look at the build date. I think Hearland may have made some of the newer versions late in the build season and labeled them 2010's. You could write down a VIN and call Heartland to see what they have to say.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ray is correct. The slam door...compartment doors were to be on the 2010 BH's. But I saw some 2009 BH's with slam doors. I think that they have some demo coaches that come out early to the dealers.

Two Hands

The year model is contained in the vehicle identification number (VIN). You just have to figure out which part of the VIN. I think that information has been provided on this forum so you can try a search.

LFD2037

Ray is correct. The slam door...compartment doors were to be on the 2010 BH's. But I saw some 2009 BH's with slam doors. I think that they have some demo coaches that come out early to the dealers.

I'm talking about the difference between '10 & '11. Not '09 & '10. Thanks.

LFD2037

I called them on it because they get you there w/a picture of a 2011 & tell you left-over 2010 prices. When you get there they say "No, that's a 2010 price. If you want the silver one(the one they are advertising as a 2010) then it's gonna be $10K more. There marketinng director contacted me today saying it was a mistake. Yeah, right. On a dozen different units. Whatever! Anyways, I'm still looking but now real leary of this place.