The Eagle has landed - I mean the Elkridge has!

Cimriver

Just got the news today that our Elkridge ER34QSRL has made it to our dealer! Were set to go pick it up next Saturday.

Can't wait!

jimtoo

Just got the news today that our Elkridge ER34QSRL has made it to our dealer! Were set to go pick it up next Saturday.

Can't wait!

Congratulations Cimriver. Do a really good PDI when you go to pick it up, take lots of time and check everything.

Now,,, take some deep breathes....relax... the time will go by in a flash. Think of all the fun and memories your going to make.

Jim M

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Good Luck with the new rig. I picked up my new 34QSRL two weeks ago and now have it loaded and ready to go. My PDI took about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs and only found one minor fix which was taken care of before i left. i hope i can say the same after my first trip in two weeks.

goodtruck

we have had ours for 10 months and still love it.I know you will enjoy yours as well.Like was said before take a long time when you pick it up.we took about 3 hrs and had everything working b4 we left make sure to check the air mattress for leaks,and when you put it up fold the outside edges of the matress toward the center so that the metal will not cut it when you push back the back.

Cimriver

Well, got some bad news today. The service manager from my dealer called to tell me that while in transit from Elkhart the glass in the emergency exit window "popped out." The entire window needs replaced. Heartlands warranty department told him that the replacement window would be 7-10 days out. Sorry, but that doesn't work for me as we have plans to leave on a trip early next week. (We have already posponed this trip twice due to delays in delivery) I'll be calling the warranty department tomorrow to see if they can get it here sooner. Sure hope they can accomodate that 'cause I'm not a happy camper!

B

bwwalczak

During transit, unfortunately things may happen. We will work with service today to make sure that this is corrected very quickly.

Cimriver

Bryan has come through for me. He let me know that heartland will have the window to my dealer by Friday. Thanks Bryan and Heartland!

Last edited:

skyguy

There is another example of why I chose Heartland!! What a great organization!

Patti and Gordon - hope you really enjoy those first trips out in your new Elkridge!! Also hope you will think about joining some of the other local Heartland owners at the Gunnison Rally May 13-16. We're a fun bunch of folks that really enjoy getting together and swapping lies a couple times a year!

Al Schlafli

Cimriver

I would really love to get up there for the "lie swap", but just don't see how I can make it happen. Don't know when the next rally is, but we're certainly going to try to make it. We'd love to meet up with you liars!:(