Level Indicator Monitor Wired Incorrectly

I just bought my 09 Sundance 260rk a few months ago and I noticed that the monitoring system is wrong. when the gray water tank #1 is full it show that the Black tank is full and vice versa. Does anyone have a wiring diagram so I can rewire it correctly.

jimtoo

Hi drmibew351,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure someone will jump in here that can give you some information. Have you tried using the search feature on the forum, it works pretty good.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I wonder if you just remove the indicator panel from the wall and switch the wires between the black and gray #1 positions if that will correct the problem.

I actually just did that. Worked great. White and Red are for power and the other wires (blue black gray and brown) are for each of the tanks. Just had to fill up one tank past a third to figure it out. Thanks

wdk450

Here is a link to the wiring diagram for the KIB Industies K25 systems monitors used on most Heartlands. This is for 1 fresh, 1 Black, 2 grey, water pump control switch and propane water heater control switch. If your trailer has less of these components, the wire colors are still the same for the KIB monitors:

http://www.kibenterprises.com/pdf/K/K25WD.pdf

PS. I am in the process of getting the KIB Systems monitor info posted on the website by Jim.