Your knowledge needed about Air Safe fifth wheel hitches

RollingHome

I was going to but a Hensley TS3 to pull my 3670RL BH. In another forum thread a poster wrote about AirSafe hitches being real good because they have 4 air bags instead of 2 like the TS3. I did some on line research, it was written by AirSafe... I had never even heard of the AirSafe products, does anyone have any first or second hand experience with the AirSafe hitch ? I may still get the Hensley TS3, but I want to explore all options. In advance, Thank You Tom

WilmanJim

Tom,
We have only had our 3670 since last July 2009, but have over 8,000 miles towing and when we were talking deal, I told the dealer if he wanted to sell us the Bighorn he would have to throw in the AirSafe 25K hitch, second air conditioner and a tonneau cover for the truck and I'll be darned if he didn't agree to it.
It took a little getting used to setting the Airsafe up but once we got it set it really works great. Looking in the rear view mirror when we are on rough roads and seeing the pin box moving and not bouncing you around inside really helped.
I'm sure the Hensley would work just as well.
Good luck on whatever you purchase and Safe Travels.

Jim

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Husky has a new 4 bag air hitch on the market I believe. Don't know much about it but I did see a picture of one and heard that they are expensive.

Rick

Dave012

Husky has a new 4 bag air hitch on the market I believe. Don't know much about it but I did see a picture of one and heard that they are expensive.

I think the Husky is the Air Safe product just branded under the Husky name.

crazybanshee

Have not had any info on the airsafe but we have 50k miles on our Trailersaver hitch and it is well wirth the investment. Good luck with your choice.
Doug