2011 BH 3610RE on its way! Need Width with Slides out?

tempus

Hi - I am having my 3610RE delivered in 2 days from Lakeshore Rv in Michigan, to my home in Lewiston, Id. I am wondering the width with the Slides Out, so that I can decide where I need to have it parked, and be able to open the slides for inspection, etc. I have searched here for a couple hours but starting to feel like an unsuccessful Easter Egg hunt (it's Easter):angel:

BTW - I'm selling my 3 month old 2010 EDGE M21 for any decent offer:) Doesn't look good to have 2 campers in the yard. Comes with Cover and 4" memory foam mattress.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Better figure on having a space at least 16 feet wide just to extend the slides. To be able to walk around it, make that considerably more.

tempus

Hi - I am having my 3610RE delivered in 2 days from Lakeshore Rv in Michigan, to my home in Lewiston, Id. I am wondering the width with the Slides Out, so that I can decide where I need to have it parked, and be able to open the slides for inspection, etc. I have searched here for a couple hours but starting to feel like an unsuccessful Easter Egg hunt (it's Easter):angel:

BTW - I'm selling my 3 month old 2010 EDGE M21 for any decent offer:) Doesn't look good to have 2 campers in the yard. Comes with Cover and 4" memory foam mattress.

Thank You John! That's 2 feet wider than I had hoped but at least now I know ahead of time.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Figure the rig is 8 ft wide closed up and the slides extend close to 3 ft. With four slides, three and one, that's going to be pretty close to 14 ft. just to open it up without worrying about hitting something.

dynaguy

We purchased our new cyclone from Lakeshore rv also, seems they really do have the best prices as there name comes up everywhere.

tempus

We purchased our new cyclone from Lakeshore rv also, seems they really do have the best prices as there name comes up everywhere.

Lakeshore RV definitely has great prices - I was quoted $25,000 less then my closest Heartland offered and I jumped on it. Not all was as rosy as if I visited a dealer and did a walkthrough myself though. I have a "Winegard Carryout" auto satellite so I asked the phone salesman if I would be able to just put it on the roof and plug it into the "pre-wired for satellite" feature. He said, "Sure, you're going to love it!." He also told me there was a place on the roof to plug in the satellite power. Well, as most of you probably know, the "pre-wired" feature means that the wires are curled up someplace under the roof - the roof is smooth as silk with no openings to attach to anything pre-wired.

Then when the very nice gentleman who delivered my BH arrived at my home he was very upfront that he knew little about the RV, but stated I could find it all in the manuals. He came after dark (9:00) and was nice enough to accept my offer to put him up at a hotel so I could do a walkthrough before signing papers.

So I guess you do make some sacrifices buying far from home (over 2000 miles in my case) but for $25,000, for me, it was worth it. At least so far - I've only had it a couple days;)

ChopperBill

Wow! $25,000! Thats alot of moola! I figured our local dealer was less than $2000 more than the wholesale guys that were over 1000 miles away. It was worth it to us to be 30 minutes away from the dealer, plus they gave us my price on the trade in. I have seen folks get put on the back burner when it comes to service because theirs were bought elsewhere. But, 25 grand is way too much to pay for good service.