• Butch&KidF.jpg
    Butch&KidF.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 162
  • TheKid.jpg
    TheKid.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Nice trailer!!!

I'am also from New Brunswick and just bought a 3200rbh. I will have to post some pics to. I will be taking it out for the first time this weekend to woolastook. What campground were you at?

RickNB

Hi nucleophile
Congrats on your new 3200RBH Hope you enjoy it a s much as we do ours. We are in the Moncton area and do most of our camping close to home. The pic posted above in the campground was in Bangor at the Pumpkin Patch. Have a great time at Woolastook should be a good shakedown for the new unit.
Have Fun
Rick

Elaine NB

Where did you get the screened enclsoure?

HI Jan,
We picked it up in New Hampshire during a vacation trip down there in August in Conway..there are available at most bigger RV dealers..camping world also has them...we lucked out...called the "carefree" addaroom..has screens and walls, the walls tie up and roll down when necessary (wind rain etc)..we found an RV dealer in Conway..normally these are priced around 12-1,400.00 we picked ours up (it was on consignment there) for $450.00...we love it it extends the living area..
regards
Elaine NB (Mrs Rick NB)

jcd8822

Joseph
Great pictures. Now that I have my new digital camera I am going to get a good shot of our rig to post.

Joseph

RickNB

Butch Has been replaced

Yes we have decided that Butch (1500HD Silverado) has served us well and will be retired :( :( and replaced by Big Butch 2006 2500HD Duramax Allison Silverado. No Pictures yet but they will be along soonNone None None None Are we smilin or what pick it up tomorrow :p :p :p

gawelsh

Hey - we're planning a special 'pick-up' later this week, too. On Thursday, we head to VA to get the new Landmark Mt Rushmore !! We love that
screen room of yours - is it a pain to put up and take down ? Someone told us these rooms were tough to handle.

RickNB

Hi GAWELSH

The add a room is not that bad to put up and take down I dont think I would bother with it for an overnight but we always put it up for a weekend stay as long as there are no strong winds forcasted. It takes my wife and I about 15 minutes to put it up and about 10 to take it down noe that we are used to it. The first time was a little longer:mad: for sure. It sure increases the living area of the trailer and great for those pesty bug seasons it doesn stop them all but gets the most of them . Storage is pretty good it will all fit into a large blue plastic tote box except for the 4 metal extension rods that lay in my front storage by the landing gear jacks.

Have lots of fun with that new unit hope you enjoy it.

Have Fun
Rick