Had to Modify

Riverman

Our last wagon had this sliding tray. It was great for storing long items like roasting sticks, axe and misc. loose items. Just had to add one to the new Cyclone. As I was unable to find a tray built for the RV industry, we used a snow sled and added a handle. It slides on a set of channels which we attached to the roof of the basement. We also insulated & covered the basement ceiling. Makes it look much more finished inside.
DSC00688..JPG

Attachments

• DSC00687..JPG
    DSC00687..JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 604

Riverman

Anyone who has made more than 1 trip up one of these ladders know this mod is a must. The round rungs that they come with, are extremely uncomfortable on the feet.
OK Ladder DSC00696&#.JPG

Riverman

There was no 12 Volt power source for the television in the bunk area, so I added one.
OK 12Volt DSC00694&#4.JPG

Of course the coffee maker must be next to the stove...right where there is no power outlet. So I added one.
OK Plug DSC00736..JPG

I seen this great idea for a bedroom shelf on a forum somewhere.;) I am gonna have to buy the guy a beer for borrowing his design.
OK Headboard DSC00&.JPG

Cant wait to get the antifreeze out of this unit!

DXprowler

Yes handy mods and done well! The "sled" idea is great! Anymore pics and where did you get the sled?

I cut one of those foam pool 'noodles' and cover my round ladder rungs with it, but I am curious how you went about doing this ladder mod?

smday

I cut one of those foam pool 'noodles' and cover my round ladder rungs with it, but I am curious how you went about doing this ladder mod?
I have to second that. My son has been complaining about it all summer. Its going to be my winter project to get r done right.