Newbie here

Hey all,

I'm new here... looking forward to getting and giving advice. My wife and I travel with our two dogs... happy and d-o-g (deogie). :cool: We have had our 5th Wheel for about 2 months now... havent exactly broken it in yet... had to do some little projects here and there. I have many questions so I hope all the knowledgeable folks here can be of some assistance.

Thank you in advance for all and any advice that will be shared
Tommy, Kim, Happy & Deogie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome to the Heartland Forum. What a coincidence! Our Daughter has a dog named DOG. Just as your's, deogie.
You might consider posting what type of rig you have so our members will know. Most folks go into their profile and design a signature.
Have fun with your new rig & travel safe. We're all here ready and willing to help when you need us.

musicman

Welcome to the forum Tommy and family. We are wating for our first 5er. It should be here in a few weeks. I can tell you that this forum is amazing. All the folks are very nice and would love to help you all they can. Again, welcome and enjoy your new 5er.

Thank you for the friendly welcome! And isn't it the coolest name for a dog!? I let my wife name him... she always wanted a DOG... lol. We have a 2009 Heartland Big Horn 35 footer. I think I put that in my profile information somewhere. :)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the forum. You will find a lot of information about your trailer.

What would help us know what trailer you have is put the model number and maybe the last 5 numbers of your vin.
If you look at a lot of signatures you will see what many of us have. Also let us know what your using to tow the trailer.
I have a 2006 F250 Ford Crew Cab, full length bed, 6.0 diesel.
My trailer is a 2008 Bighorn 3400RE.

With this information we can give you some information you may be inquiring about.

Welcome again.

BC

SilverRhino

Welcome to the HL family...this forum is one of the best benefits of owning a HL product....great people and loads of good information!

Travel Safe!