Any High-Volume Ford Dealers with Great Prices?

GaryB

Hi - am getting ready to buy a Ford F250/350 PSD for a BigHorn I'm planning to buy. Does anybody know of a high-volume (maybe internet based) Ford dealer that gives great prices on these, much like Lakeshore and RVs4Less does for RVs? I prefer ones in Midwest or Southeast, but will drive farther for a great deal.

gawelsh

Ford Trucks

We just bought a new '06 F 350 DRW - crewcab - Lariat (Tow Boss) from Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg PA. Because it was an '06 left-over, they knocked over $6 G off the MSRP, with Ford's 0% financing !!! This is our 2nd vehicle from Hoffman and they're AWESOME to deal with and have the best service dept. We'll be using it to pull our just-ordered Landmark Mt Rushmore. Can't wait !!

I'm hoping to connect with Scott at Heartland, whose replies I see posted on this forum - HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE THE MANUFACTURER READ THESE AND PARTICIPATE !! I'm curious about buying our RV from a dealer almost 3 hrs away, but hoping for great service from the more "local" dealer....what are our chances ??

jbeletti

gawelsh,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new truck and the trailer on order. Another Mt. Rushmore - I love it. We have one too. Did you get the island option? If you didn't get dual pane windows, you may wish to reconsider as these rigs are big and in the heat of summer, are a challenge to keep cool - especially with one AC as I have. We did not order dual panes but in hindsight - wish we would have.

Take care,

Jim

gawelsh

Mt Rushmore and 2 Yorkies !!

Yes, we ordered the island - it makes it cozier , but still more open than the Grand Canyon. And yes to the dual pane windows with only one A/C.
Do you think we should go for the 2nd A/C ??

I have to ask - do you have 2 little girl Yorkies ?? Our 2 Yorkie boys - Butch and Skippy- would love to meet them !! Can you believe it ? Same RV, same dogs !! Great minds must think alike !

jbeletti

gawelsh,

Good job on the dual panes. That will help with the heat/cold transfer. 2nd AC? Tough call. Depends on where you plan to use the unit primarily I'd say. If you are in the high 90s or greater for much or your camping time, you may want to give it a second thought. Read the posts over here at this link and consider asking some questions there. I'll email you about the dogs but yes - two Yorkies.

Jim

J

Jim_1899

I purchased a 2005 Ford F350 Crew Cab Diesel 4x4 from Price Gnade Ford located in Moscow Mills MO. Ford's breaking system is incredible. I have had it for 12 months and put 28,000 enjoyable miles on it so far. The list price was 49,900 and we got it for 10,000 off the list. The sales person that I suggest you call is Kenny and he is charge of the commercial sales and trucks. The web site is http://www.price-gnade.com/pages/present/flm/notlocalized/home/default.asp?NavID=1&PageID=3000&content=edit

This dealership sells a lot of trucks!