Thetford roof cleaner

Jellystone

Hey gang, I tried a new product today & was pleasantly surprised. We just got back from a 9 day camping trip (kids' spring break) in our Road Warrior toyhauler so I figured i'd give the girl a good cleaning. I bought a 32oz bottle of Thetford Premium Rubber Roof Conditioner & Cleaner to see how it performed. I was amazed. The roof wasn't overly dirty to begin with, but with little effort it was bright white when I finished. It only took about 25 minutes to do the entire roof on the 36' 5th wheel. I only had to use roughly 10oz from start to finish & my soft brush & garden hose sprayer.:)

skyguy

Do you know if that has any effect on your wax / protectant on the gelcoat????

Last edited:

Jellystone

Do you know if that has any effect on your wax / protectant on the gelcoat????

According to the bottle it is nontoxic,non-petroleum, & is safe for 3 kinds of roofs (rubber,aluminum, & fiberglass). I rinsed down the unit before I started on the roof. After completing the roof I immediately rinsed down the unit again and then washed it with my RV wash & wax formula. I am pretty particular about the RV, I make a habit of keeping it clean & protected. I've washed it about 7 times in the last 9 months and I use the Thetford RV Wash & Wax formula each time (another good product).