Lippert Catalog

jbeletti

A large percentage of Heartland product owners know that Lippert Components is a significant supplier of RV products and that Heartland buys frames from Lippert and a good measure of additional componentry.

Have you ever wanted to obtain something for your RV that you've seen us use on our other brands? Or wanted 2 of something that we use one of on your RV?

Well - if it's a Lippert Components item, Lippert has put together a catalog of what they offer at retail.

The catalog is in PDF format. Since it's 12 MB in size, I am not able to attach it to this thread, so I have opted to place it in the Heartland Owners Manuals download area "for now". I added a Catalogs menu item there.

Here a direct link to the Lippert 2010 Catalog download. If you see something you like, contact:

• Your RV dealer
  • Lippert
  • Heartland Customer Service
Your dealer and Heartland will not have access to many of these items but it's worth a shot. Otherwise, contact Lippert's ecommerce department directly (574-312-6850 / ecommerce@lci1.com). They also have an online store with many of their products orderable there. Any questions about the ordering process may be directed to Andrew VanSchoick at 866-524-7821.

This post is provided to you more as a service and less as an advertisement. Many have asked about some of this product - so here it is :)

Jim

Last edited: