First Grand Baby

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Carol and I are proud new grandparents. Our new grandson’s name is Andrew Canales, he was born on April 7, 2010 at 3:10 PM in Amarillo, TX. He weighs 7lbs 13 oz. And is 19 ½ inches long. Andrew and his mother, Amy Canales, our daughter is proud and doing great, as is his dad, Nick Canales.

Attachments

• DSC01909 - email..JPG
    DSC01909 - email..JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 10

argyll1st

Well done to the happy Parents ......................we are expecting our first child on the 3rd sept and if it comes out as cute as yours grandchild we will be happy parents, congratulations

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats on the grand baby there is nothing like grand babies you get to spoil them and give them back Kenny and I have 5 and love them all. He is a beautiful baby. Kathy

cjbearden

Visitor
Congrads Grandpa and Grandma. He is a cutie! Glad to hear 'mom and dad' are doing well. Look forward to seeing more pictures as Andrew grows up.

C.J. and J.D.

SilverRhino

Good looking young man! Congratulations to all...glad everyone is doing well.

We had our first grandson 18 months ago and I was fortunate enough to get to take care of him for the first 16 months...what a treat! Now he is in DayCare full time but will go to three days a week as soon as Grandpa's back heals and he can watch him the other two.

Enjoy the new addition to your family!

GETnBYE

So cute! Congrats.
I could not help but looking at that oak bassinet stand thinking, I could make that into a coffee table in the RV. Ha
Nita

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Terry and Carol, and of course Amy and Nick. We have three grandsons, ages 2, 10 & 13 and love them dearly as you will too. I'm sure we'll get to see more pictures next week at the rally in Spring.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - congratulations on your new camping friend (when he gets old enough). We are also 1st time grandparents and have already been given permission to take Wylie with us when he gets old enough. Can't wait since his mommy doesn't like to camp at all. Have fun and enjoy. Grandparenting is entirely different and a whole lot more fun.