Brake parts for Lippert #6000 axle.

RTSTRT

I was doing some maintenance on the wheels tonight and when I removed one of the hubs , the spring that holds the brake on was just floating around in there , the pin and the keeper were gone. I will try and find a brake shop and see if I can find the pin & keeper. The automotive stores I went to is like finding a needle in a hay stack.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This may not be close to what your wanting but just something to think about.

There is a RV Repair Shop in Livingston TX that is highly recommended. I went to them a few years with my SOB and wanted to get new brake shoes installed. It was suggested that I have the entire brake system on the axle replaced. It came with a backing plate, all the parts, shoes and new upgraded magnet system. All they had to do was bolt them on and reconnect the wires for the electric magnet.

Most trailer shops will have these brakes and be able to install them. You don't have to go to an RV Dealer.

It was about the same price as replacing the brakes. I know others will disagree but this worked out real well for me.

FWIW
BC

Dragoon

This may not be close to what your wanting but just something to think about.

There is a RV Repair Shop in Livingston TX that is highly recommended. I went to them a few years with my SOB and wanted to get new brake shoes installed. It was suggested that I have the entire brake system on the axle replaced. It came with a backing plate, all the parts, shoes and new upgraded magnet system. All they had to do was bolt them on and reconnect the wires for the electric magnet.

Most trailer shops will have these brakes and be able to install them. You don't have to go to an RV Dealer.

It was about the same price as replacing the brakes. I know others will disagree but this worked out real well for me.

FWIW
BC

Absolutely, I agree, this is the way to go, all the parts are new, and the price is close enough to make the difference worth while. The brakes need to be adjusted as well. This is a lot easier and less expensive in the long run than buying a piece at a time which will likely end up being the case IMHO... Safe travels.

RTSTRT

Found the hold down pin & retaining cup for the spring at Redneck Trailers here in Wichita for $4.95. That sould get me back up and running agian. Thanks All