Hershey, Pa

morganm12

George
Here we sit at the 1000 trails Hershey preserve and the only Heartland product. Getting a lot of oohs and ahs.

Hi, to Mark and Linda Comer. Sorry we didn't get around to visit with you again at Wilmington but it was so hot that we just hibernated. By the time it cooled down you were gone. We did enjoy meeting you.

We are surprised that Heartland isn't represented at "Americas largest RV show" (their words and billing) starting at Hershey, Pa next week.

BluegrassMan

Hey morganm12:
I'll be up there looking around on Sat. just for the day, wifey will be working. It's a shame that NO Heartlands will be on display. I'd like to see a 2007 GC. Just thought I'd say Hey.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi George and Ruth,
This past weekend in Wilmington was sure nice. Great weather for sleeping and having a fire. Hope you are doing well. How does the Hersey preserve look. We were there 2 years ago and really enjoyed ourselves.

Later
Mark

morganm12

George
Mark, the weather here at Hershey cool. Mid 50's by nite and mid 70's by day. Been a little rainy the last couple of days.
Man this place is busy. A few leave daily but are replace before to late. I was lucky to have a number of joices on b-loop where I get a good satellite signal so mama's happy. It looks well kept. Yea, it's nice.
We leave here on the 19th headed to tt's Chesapeak preserve for 14 days and on dpwn the east coast. For those interested I'll leave here on I-83 to Baltimore and split the difference with DC. I'll probably opt for the toll bridge at Morgantown Va. That road wasn't a bad ride 26 years ago.

Attachments

• Copy of Picture 010.jpg
    Copy of Picture 010.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: