New to Heartland

Gerr

Thought We would jump right in and introduce ourselves. Jerry and Debi. We were in Texas for the winter
and stopped at an RV dealer for some small items, before we knew it we had traded in the ole 5er and bought a 2011 Big country 3450TS. Really Lovin it! No real issues. Camped in it for the rest of our trip,about 4 weeks than drove 1500 miles back home to Michigan. Pulls almost as easy as the ole 30 ft, 4000 pound lighter 5er. We'll at the Ludington, Michigan rally. Hope to see you there.

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Jerry & Debi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Glad you had a great trip home and I'm sure you will love your new unit.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

2010augusta

Welcome to the Heartland Family and the Owner Forum. I hope you really enjoy you new Big Country and it serves you well for many years. Did you get a 4550OTS or the 3450OTS?

Be sure to check out the Wiki for even more information. It is still very new but growing a bit nearly every day.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
congratulations on your new Big Country. We are starting on our 4th season with ours and still loving even thou the 2011 have some great upgrades. Enjoy and travel safely.

GETnBYE

Congrats and Welcome Jerry and Debi,
I am sure you will have many happy days in your new Big Country and will also enjoy this forum.
Nita

SilverRhino

Welcome & congratulations on your new BC!

We purchased our BC last summer and have really enjoyed it. I'm sure you will enjoy your new coach....HL makes a great product. You will also enjoy this forum...great people with a wealth of knowledge.

Travel Safe!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jerry & Debi, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum! We've been to Camper Clinic a few times while in that area. I can certainly understand how that can happen. Enjoy your new rig.