jdfishing

I hope this is the appropriate location to introduce myself as a new member. If not, please advise. My wife and I live in northern CA. with a 14 year old Dachshund. We have camped for many years, starting with a tent and now proudly own a 2007 Bighorn 3055RL 5th wheel, pulled by a 2002 Chevy 2500HD with the 8.1 gas engine. We're both retired and spent about 125 days in the 5vr last year. We're taking a trip to Oregon and Wash. in June/July this year, but mainly camp in CA. Looking forward to sharing info. with other members.

Welcome to the Heartland forum. I've been a menber for about 2 years and have met tons of great people and also recieved alot of help with 5er problems.
If ever in Idaho look us up.

jimtoo

Hi jdfishing,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

We also have a 3055 and really enjoy the layout and comfort. I'm sure you will have a great time with your new to you toy.

Wife's sister and her family live in Redding and area... our son is there also but FINALLY COMING HOME. :D :D He and his wife are coming back to Texas next week in fact. :D :D

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Last edited:

GETnBYE

Hello,
I am sure you will enjoy this forum. It sounds like you are already enjoying your BH. We looked at the BH3055 and really liked it alot.
Nita

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome to the Heartland family. You are joining several other members in Nor-Cal. Ray and I are Chapter leaders for the NorCal region and invite you to please call on us if you have questions we can help answer.
We just held the Norcal rally in Oroville in March. The next Rally is at Winchester, OR in June (dates and info on the portal page). We are attending, and there is a group coming through from southern CA and stopping in Redding for a quick overnight and dinner the week before. I'm sure I speak for us all to welcome you to join us for a caravan to the rally or even just dinner if you can't make the rally.
You'll find the Owners group to be a great bunch of people and like us, I'm sure you'll meet some life-long friends. Rallies are a great way to learn about your coach and put a face to all these great folks you meet online.
Travel safe, and keep enjoying that Big Horn!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the forum from the other side of the Mississippi River. Maybe in yours travels ya'll can come to the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy and travel safely.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
jdfishing,
I have to mirror what slmayor (Deb) said. I am the OR chapter leader of the Owners Club and you are definitely invited to attend our rally at Winchester Bay. There is no better way to learn about your trailer and make new friends with similar interests than to attend rallies. Here is a link to the rally info for Winchester Bay. If you are going to be anywhere close by, please stop in even if you can't make the rally itself.

Kristy

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
jdfishing
Hello, my name is Bob. I'm the Socal Chapter leader. Our Socal Rally ended today. Like Kristy and Deb stated, we have lots of rallies in California.
The Socal Chapter will be having one in October in Buellton Ca. So check the rally board on the front page from time to time for dates and places. Again.....welcome and be sure to join the Heartland Owner Club. Bob