Happy Birthday

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Just wanted to take a minute to say Happy 50th Birthday to my rock, my best friend, the love of my life and the one I'm happy to share the Bighorn with.

Happy Birthday John!

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! You are the man.Have yourself a very good one.Debbie is one lucky woman!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy B-Day !! John see you in 39 more day's at your NJ Rally !! yeeha

f250dieseldad

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. My birthday is the 14th. So I know UPS,Fedex, the US Postal service will be real busy delivering all my presents from all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimtoo

John,, you are one lucky guy to have Debbie love you for so long.

But you are UNLUCKY in the fact that I shipped mine by pony express. After they picked it up and took off with the present....I realized the guy had a mask on and he was not the Lone Ranger because Tonto was not with him. So if you see a masked man riding a horse with a present, It's yours if you can stop him.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member
Just wanted to take a minute to say Happy 50th Birthday to my rock, my best friend, the love of my life and the one I'm happy to share the Bighorn with.

Happy Birthday John!

JOHN????? That guy has all the fun & he's allowed to SHARE the Bighorn!! Enjoy your day young man. See you down the road.