Heartland Forum Poll!

Do you think the Heartland Owners Forum is a valuable tool?

• Yes, somewhat useful, but needs improvement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No: no value at all and should be removed from the net!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

Jeff

Hello to all Members:

This is a poll for our Forum.

Very simple.

Thanks for participating.

Jeff

Papaw

Papaw--------(Jack)
Poll

Jeff,
The forum is great and I have the feeling you might be expecting more posts and activity. I have wondered the same thing, but this is a very new and very little known entry in most areas of the US. I just attended the Ft. Worth show and they were not represented and they probably won't in the Dallas show. The positive thing I noticed is the cheapness of 80% of the manufactures represented and the many features lacking in all the units that the Heartland units do have. Give a little time to this and you will have your hands full keeping all the comments in the right place.
You guys are doing a great job!

Last edited:

nemo45

Jeff,
I can't tell how much this forum has aided me in making a decision on what unit to upgrade to. We have decided that if we can make a decent deal on a Big Horn we are going to get a 3200RL. Of course we'll have to order it. We never would have gotten to this point without this forum. There is still some doubt out there as to what is exactly standard equipment and what the MSRP's are, but that is understandable with a new product such as this. Keep up the good work.

Don :)

lbuck

None Having a form to exchange ideas on what works and what dosn't is a great tool in making up your mind on what to purchas. If everyone keeps a open mind on what is being said good and not so good it will help everyone using the form as well as Heartland. Ibuck

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Thanks for the great forum. I am looking for a new 5th and I find these forums a great help. I look for coments about what is wrong and not done properly. Sounds like Heartland may not have too many problems...

Brian & Tam

42 Years of Married Bliss
Welcome aboard Sailorand.

I'm sure you will find honest/factual information in this forum. The Heartland factory reads our posts and sometimes takes action based upon what we have to say.

Good RVing to you...

J-W&E

We find the forum VERY informative. It is a quick way to get and answer to questions we have about our Landmark. I also enjoy the "Ask the Factory" where Scott answers our questions.

Keep up the good work, Jim.

This is my first message and I hope I'm doing it right.

We recently purchased a Golden Gate and will be picking it up from the dealer mid January. Our maiden voyage will be to AZ for 2 1/2 months (from Calgary AB Canada). We've found this site to be very informative and helpful and have made copies of different posts to take with us. Seems there's so much to learn.

Sold a 38' with 3 slides in the fall and looked at several units before deceiding on this one. It definately had the quality and the most to offer for the $.

Thanks for all the info and we''ll stay tune to our computer while we're gone.

jbeletti

Goonie Smart,

Congratulations on your GG and welcome to the forum. Glad you have found it useful. As you spend more time in your unit, we look forward to your contributions to the forum as well. Travel safe to AZ.

Jim

Firebug

We don't have a Heartland product yet, but this forum is very informative not only for Heartland products but general RVing as well.

jbeletti

Thanks Firebug. This forum has become what the users have made it. Every trailer has pros and cons and users talk about both. It's that kind of feedback that hopefully everyone wants and appreciates. Combine that with factory feedback on a time avaialble basis and the whole forum makes for a useful tool for owners and potential future owners. Even before you become a Heartland owner, feel free to contibute to the forum as you can.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

Down payment on a GC

Well, we did it, put a down payment on our new home:D ..a Grand Canyon. Traveled to Knoxville, RV for Less, Butch and Karen were very helpful in answering questions and helping us make decisions on the GC that will be deleivered in April....We are planning to come to the rally to meet the gang...:) .
Princess Kathleen

jbeletti

Princess Kathleen,

Congratulations on your new GC purchase! We did like you - bought in December and took delivery in April. It worked out great for us. Look forward to seeing you at the rally.

Jim

ddj

Grand canyon

Jim
We are thinking 0f buying a park model trailer and would like to know what our 05 Grand canyon is worth. Also could we post a for sale ad on the form?
d@p

jbeletti

ddj,

You can post your trailer for sale on the forum here.

Go to NADA online. It allows you to get a low and high retail value. I have no idea how realistic it is but it's a place to start.

Also try RV Trader Online and search for your year and model to get a sense for what others are asking.

Good luck.

Jim

Cooper

Great place to find out the in and out's. I am glad to see Rver's informing other Rver's about Heartland product's. I also like getting answers from the MFG.

Trap

This forum is great as we really like the layouts and build of the 3055RL and the 3400RL (Will be a tough decision) lots of great info about the product on these sites. Hope everyone keeps active.

Trap

SmokeyBare

Jim Beletti,

With out a doubt this forum has helped us better learn about the Heartland Products weakness and Strengths. I have spent quite some time reading the many posts. We then made changes to our travel plans so we could be in Elkhart Indiana area for a couple weeks. We toured several RV companies while here. There are several companies in Elkhart and those several different companies do build their RV's differently. I strongly suggest a tour of a RV Company before spending several thousand dollars on a RV.

The recomendations from this forum also headed us in the right direction to finding the dealer we would make a purchase from. Being as we are living full time in our Fifth Wheel, we can travel anywhere to purchase our next RV.

I stopped in Michigan for a Price Quote... that visit gave us a very good price but we didn't quite find the dealership to be what we wanted. It could have only been a Bad day either for us or for the people we dealt with.

We have decided to purchase our BigHorn 3400-RL. We are buying from " RV's For Less " in Knoxville Tennessee. Butch and Karen were great to deal with. Very good Folks !!

Thanks each and everyone who posts here... for it is through your posts that allows us to making good decisions about our purchase. It also helps the company build a far better RV for their Customers and one who offers service to their customers far better than any other RV company is willing to do.